Wednesday, October 31, 2012


notable moments
            (of the fall...)

 This fall has been busy, busy, busy, so here's a scrollable scrapbook of all the little notable moments...

The year was preceded by my first Alpha Gam rush. Which was
an interesting experience. 

I took this quick screenshot laughter while
skyping with my best in NYC 


We went to Psychedelic and wore incredibly
high-waisted pants and laid in the grass (but didn't
smoke it).
I spent some time with such an enduring friend...
drinking tea, eating scones, and swooning
over Matthew Crawley 

Hank met our favorite Emily ever. Like, ever

I got a little, whom I adore.

Gracie was on her senior homecoming court

Buddy put on my sweatshirt, which apparently "fits"
both of us
 
We watched Auburn lose. A lot. 
My biff FINALLY came to  Auburn to stay.
 Hooray, hooray, hooray! 

I met this boy and went to a lot of things with him,
including formal....
...and the park. Lots of time at the park. 
And Annabelle had her baby calf! Whose name is technically
Lolly, but I am calling her Eleanor. 
I made new dear friends who never wear their shirts
And I celebrated fall and Marmee with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment